N E W S L E T T E R
Enter your email address to have the
TSL newsletter delivered straight to your inbox
Monday, 25 June 2018
In this glorious heatwave, switching up your skincare choices can be heaven sent for the complexion, especially when it involves a multitasking facial mist. Refreshing, hydrating and super-versatile, Elsie Rutterford, co-founder of BYBI Beauty, gives her expert tips. Plus, how to use their best-selling Mega Mist…
1. A quick spritz of mist refreshes hot sticky skin. Keep a bottle on your desk and in your bag to instantly wake-up weary skin and my top tip, keep in the fridge for an extra cooling hit
2. A mist is brilliant for helping to seal in moisture. Our Mega Mist contains a high concentration of hyaluronic acid, which is a natural humectant and helps lock in moisture. We suggest layering a fine spray of mist in between your skincare and make-up to achieve plump and dewy skin
3. Mists are also a must-have when it comes to your make-up. They’re great for priming the skin, ready for make-up application, as it creates a smoother, more hydrated canvas. A mist also works a treat at undoing cakey make-up, refreshing your make-up throughout the day, making it easier to blend and also setting make-up.
4. Face mists can actually help boost absorption of your other skincare products. Spray damp skin with the mist first, then use your mask or moisturiser for added oomph.
5. Face mists act as a great little DIY mixer. We like to add a few squirts of our Mega Mist to our Detox Dust Activated Charcoal Powder Mask, to create a purifying mask. You can even add it to any moisturiser or face mask to boost its effectiveness and it also helps to dilute down any thick creams.
BYBI Beauty’s Mega Mist contains hyaluronic acid along with soothing rose essential oil, aloe, algae, orange blossom essential oil and pomegranate extract. It’s 100% natural, vegan certified, cruelty free and comes in eco-friendly fully recyclable packaging.
How are you staying cool in the heat? Tweet @TheStyleLane